What We Do
GRAHA YOAI was established as an activity center for children with cancer and survivors.
GRAHA YOAI is providing accommodation for children with cancer and their caretakers.
ACTIVITY CENTER FOR CHILDREN WITH CANCER AND SURVIVORS
- Survivors gathering.
- Children with cancer, physician and psychiatrist gathering.
- Children with cancer and survivor’s parents gathering.
- Counseling and sharing between children with cancer and their families under the "Family Supporting Group" program.
- Self esteem development training for survivors.
- Child with cancer volunteer training with "Family Supporting Group" (FSG) and "Parents Club" (PC).
- Formal and informal activity for children with cancer and survivors such as learning group and art activity.
- Managerial secretary of Yayasan Onkologi Anak Indonesia.
- In average, it takes 2 years of medication until a patient can be declared cancer-free.
- In order to succeed, cancer treatment and medication need continuity.
- Several patients require a long stay accommodation near the hospital, especially for patients from outside Jakarta.
- Meeting Room
- Visitor Area with 10 bedrooms
- Study Room, Library and Computer Room
- Teen’s Lounge
- Play Room
- YOAI Secretary Room
Jalan Kemuning No.15
RT.05 RW.01, Jatipulo
Palmerah, Jakarta 11340
Telp : 021 5606969/70
Fax : 021 5606969
Email : email@example.com