Family Supporting Group
FSG consists of individual of women and men from various social backgrounds, education, economics, ethnics, and religion who are ready to work on a voluntary basis.
Criteria for Volunteer:
- Have a personal desire to help and able to cooperate.
- Have spare time.
- Patient, cheerful and open minded.
- Capable of initiative and creative.
- Give support to parents and family, when dealing with the fact that their child has cancer.
- Help patient of children with cancer, survivors and their family to lighten them in handling their “difficult time” during the medical treatment and psychological problem that may arise.
- Provide entertainment and encourage the patient of children with cancer who are under treatment and survivors to do some activities such as:
- Reading stories, drawing.
- Assist with their school lessons which were left behind during their medical treatment and hospitalization.
- Give lesson on arts such as Dancing and singing
For more information, please email to email@example.com